LOS ANGELES (CSCF PR) — Today, the Center for Space Commerce and Finance announced the finalists that will be competing in the upcoming NewSpace Business Plan Competition on Saturday, May 26 during the International Space Development Conference (ISDC) in Los Angeles. Six finalists were selected to compete in the Shark Tank-style pitch competition:
- Beyond Earth – Beyond Earth is a new entrant in the remote sensing arena focused on global water utilization.
- First Resonance – Modern software solutions for aerospace manufacturing.
- Space Map – A map and positioning system of the past, present, and future locations of all known bodies in the solar system.
- Stofiel Aerospace – A small satellite launch system offering scalable, mobile, and on-demand launches of individual payloads between 15 and 250kg, for $20k per kg.
- Voyager Space Technologies – Artificially intelligent software to dramatically lower the time and cost it takes to design new satellites.
- Waypoint 2 Space – Space experiences and space training services, for the general public, commercial spaceflight participants (space tourists), and the research community.