NASA and its commercial crew partners, Boeing and SpaceX, held a press conference in Houston this afternoon to discuss their plans for launching U.S. astronauts from Cape Canaveral in 2017. Below are my notes on the event.
- Charles Bolden, NASA Administrator
- Kathy Lueders, NASA Commercial Crew Program Manager
- Mike Fincke, NASA Astronaut
- Ellen Ochoa, Johnson Space Center Director
- John Elbon, Vice President and General Manager of Boeing Space Exploration
- Gwynne Shotwell, SpaceX President & COO