Mojave will celebrate the 40th anniversary of the first flight of the Rutan Long EZ aircraft this week during the monthly Plane Crazy Saturday event.
40th Anniversary of the First Flight of the Rutan Long EZ
Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
10 am to 2 pm
- Static Aircraft Display – Historic Aircraft Display Day
- Guest speakers presentation by Burt Rutan, Dick Rutan and pilot Mike Melvill at 11 am at the Stuart O. Witt Event Center
- Luncheon and raffle at the Witt Center at 1 p.m.
- Art, shirts, hats, books & collectibles for sale
- Voyager Restaurant opens at 7 a.m
Tickets for the fund-raising luncheon are $30. Reserve your today at http://mojavemuseum.org/plane-crazy-saturday/ .