SatixFy is a vertically integrated fabless semiconductor chip company providing products based on in-house developed chips across the entire satellite communications value chain
SatixFy customers include a list of significant players in the satellite telecom industry, such as Telesat, OneWeb, Airbus and others.
This transaction along with a recently completed capital raise will result in up to $350 million in gross proceeds assuming no trust redemptions, including a $29 million PIPE with participation from key institutional investors including Sensegain Group and Antarctica Capital, and a Committed Equity Facility of up to $75 million from CF Principal Investments LLC, an affiliate of Cantor Fitzgerald. In addition, the Company recently closed on an additional financial commitment of $55 million from Francisco Partners.
Transaction implies a pro forma implied equity value of the combined company at approximately $813 million.
NEW YORK & REHOVOT, Israel, March 08, 2022 (SatixFy Communications/Endurance Acquisition Corp PR) — SatixFy Communications Ltd. (“SatixFy”), a leader in next- generation satellite communication systems based on in-house developed chipsets, and Endurance Acquisition Corp. (“Endurance”) (NASDAQ: EDNC), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company formed by an affiliate of Antarctica Capital, an international private equity firm with $2 billion of assets under management, announced today a definitive merger agreement that will result in SatixFy becoming a publicly listed company.(more…)
- Five-year partnership builds on existing technology collaboration
- Unlocks advanced image and geospatial products, and tailored AI insights for customers
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (Satellogic PR) — Satellogic Inc. (NASDAQ:SATL), a leader in sub-meter resolution satellite imagery collection, today announced a new partnership with Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE:PLTR), a leading builder of operating systems for the modern enterprise. Under the agreement, Satellogic will leverage Palantir’s Foundry platform, accelerating business processes, rapid image product delivery, AI model training, and enterprise-wide data integration. Palantir’s government and commercial customers will have access to Satellogic’s Aleph platform APIs to power their use of Palantir’s MetaConstellation and Edge AI capabilities.(more…)
- Class A Ordinary Shares to Commence Trading on Nasdaq on January 26, 2022 under ticker “SATL”
- Gross proceeds to Satellogic will total approximately $262 million, including cash held in CFV’s trust account and concurrent PIPE financing, as well as the transaction with Liberty Strategic Capital, slated to close in February
- Transaction expected to allow Satellogic to scale its constellation of satellites, collecting and analyzing weekly remaps of the Earth by 2023 and creating a live catalog of every square meter of Earth daily thereafter, enabling immense commercial, sustainability, and government applications
NEW YORK, January 25, 2022 (Satellogic PR) – Satellogic Inc., a leader in sub-meter resolution satellite imagery collection (“Satellogic,” the “Company”), today announced that it has completed its previously announced business combination with CF Acquisition Corp. V (Nasdaq: CFV) (“CFV”), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company sponsored by Cantor Fitzgerald. The business combination was approved at a special meeting of CFV stockholders on January 24, 2022. Beginning Wednesday, January 26, 2022, Satellogic’s Class A ordinary shares and warrants will trade on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbols “SATL” and “SATLW,” respectively.(more…)
- Investment will support Satellogic as it scales its constellation, with the goal of weekly remapping of the entire Earth’s surface in 2023 and daily remapping thereafter, unlocking countless commercial, sustainability, and government applications
- Secretary Mnuchin to serve as Non-Executive Chairman of Satellogic Board of Directors
- Howard W. Lutnick, Chairman and CEO of Cantor Fitzgerald and CFV, to join Satellogic Board of Directors
- Satellogic satellites have the capacity to collect more images than the closest four satellite competitors combined, changing the way we see our Earth by delivering data that helps analyze and develop solutions for the world’s most pressing problems within a $140 billion TAM opportunity1
- Total committed capital of $265 million; merger slated to close in Q1 2022
NEW YORK (Satellogic PR) — Satellogic, a leader in sub-meter resolution satellite imagery collection, currently 70 centimeters, and CF Acquisition Corp. V (Nasdaq: CFV) (“CFV”), a special purpose acquisition company sponsored by Cantor Fitzgerald, today announced that they have secured an additional $150 million private placement commitment from Liberty Strategic Capital (“Liberty”), a private equity firm founded and led by former U.S. Secretary of the Treasury Steven T. Mnuchin.(more…)