KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Fla. (NASA PR) — Five universities were chosen by NASA for grants to provide students with opportunities to design research experiments that will be conducted on the International Space Station. The selections are part of the agency’s Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research or EPSCoR.
Each of the selected universities will receive approximately $100,000 through NASA EPSCoR. They are:
- University of Delaware, Newark
- University of Idaho, Moscow
- Montana State University, Bozeman
- University of Nebraska, Omaha
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces