1. Monday, August 13, 2018; 2-3:30 PM PDT (4-5:30 PM CDT, 5-6:30 PM EDT): We welcome back HOWARD BLOOM to discuss the Space Development Steering Committee petition against SLS, ORION, and LOP-G. You can see the petition at www.change.org/p/save-america-s-space-program.
2. Tuesday, August 14, 2018: 7-8:30 PM PDT; 9-10:30 PM CDT; 10-11:30 PM EDT: We welcome back ROD PYLE and AGGIE KOBRIN regarding the NSS publication Ad Astra and more.
3. Wednesday, 15, 2018: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, August 17, 2018; 9:30 AM-11 AM PDT, (12:30 -2 PM EDT; 11:30 AM-1 PM CDT): No show for today.
5. Sunday, August 19, 2018: 12-1:30 PM PDT; 2-3:30 PM CDT; 3-4:30 PM EDT. We welcome you to OPEN LINES. We talk the topics you want to talk about. First time callers, science, STEM and STEAM calls are welcome