Below is a list of vendors who expressed interest in NASA’s Commercial Lunar Payload Services (CLPS) program. The space agency is looking to buy rides to the moon for payloads.
The list includes vendors ranging from the biggest aerospace companies in the country to former Google Lunar X Prize competitors to smaller companies that few people have heard about.
NASA’s deadline for making CLPS awards is Dec. 31, 2018.
NASA Lunar CATALYST Companies
Large Space Companies
- Aerojet Rocketdyne rocket.com
- Blue Origin blueorigin.com
- Dynetics dynetics.com
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems northropgrumman.com
- Sierra Nevada Corp sncorp.com
- SpaceX space.com
- SSL/Maxar Technologies maxar.com
- United Launch Alliance ulalaunch.com
Smaller Space Companies
- Bryce Space Technology brycetech.com
- DRAPER draper.com
- Fibertek, Inc. fibertek.com
- Gloyer-Taylor Laboratories, LLC gtlcompany.com
- MEI Technologies meitechinc.com
- Spaceflight Industries spaceflightindustries.com
- Special Aerospace Services specialaerospaceservices.com
Former Google Lunar X Prize Teams
- iSpace ispace-inc.com (Japan)
- Part-time Scientists ptscientists.com (Germany)
- Teamindus Teamindus.in (India)
And the Rest….
- Advanced Space advancedspace.com
- Lunar Experiences lunarexperiences.com
- Lunar Express
- MERC merc-md.com
- Noosphere noosphere.com
- VALT valt-ent.com