U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), chairman of the Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness, will convene a hearing titled “Reopening the American Frontier: Promoting Partnerships Between Commercial Space and the U.S. Government to Advance Exploration and Settlement” at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 21, 2017. The subcommittee will examine partnerships between the U.S. government and commercial space industry to advance space exploration.
- Mr. Robert Cabana, Director, NASA Kennedy Space Center
- Mr. Tim Ellis, Co-Founder and CEO, Relativity
- Dr. Moriba K. Jah, Associate Professor, Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics, Cockell School of Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- Mr. Jeffrey Manber, CEO, Nanoracks
- Ms. Gwynne Shotwell, President and Chief Operating Officer, SpaceX
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness
This hearing will take place in Russell Senate Office Building, Room 253. Witness testimony, opening statements, and a live video of the hearing will be available on www.commerce.senate.gov.