This year’s NSRC-2013 will be held at the beautiful Interlocken Resort in Broomfield, Colorado June 3-5. This meeting will educate researchers and professionals about the capabilities of the new generation of commercially-available reusable suborbital vehicles, funding and flight opportunities for flying experiments on these vehicles, and the kinds of
experiments various research communities – including microgravity physics, astrophysics and planetary science, life sciences, and atmospheric science – are planning. The meeting also includes a NASA workshop and multiple networking opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver
- NASA Space Technology Mission Directorate AA Michael Gazarik
- former NASA Space Shuttle Program Manager Wayne Hale
- CSF President and former NASA astronaut Michael Lopez-Alegria
- FAA Commercial Space Transportation AA George Nield
- Challenger Center Chairman and former NASA astronaut Scott Parazynski
- ISS Program Manager Mike Suffredini
- Mojave Air & Space Port CEO Stu Witt.
We will also have a presentation by the newly founded Colorado Spaceport!
For the first time, the conference will also include in-depth, 3-hour long “deep dive” technical sessions by suborbital flight provider companies like XCOR Aerospace, Virgin Galactic and Masten Space Systems to give the research and education community the chance to learn in depth about each flight system’s capabilities, development status, and future plans. 400 attendees are expected, so take advantage of Earlybird Registration and register today at http://nsrc.swri.org!