California Pilots Association Annual Meeting
Meet Us in Mojave!
CalPilots’ 2012 Annual Meeting happens October 19-21 at world-famous Mojave Air and Space Port…and it’s an event you do not want to miss. If you’re a pilot or aviation-enthusiast, you’re invited! Whether you are a CalPilots member or not, our Mojave meeting will be a unique and memorable experience – a truly enjoyable weekend for all California pilots.
Meet with the “Next Generation” of true space pioneers from such cutting-edge ventures as:
- XCOR Aerospace and the Lynx spacecraft
- Orbital Sciences L1011 Orbital Launch Systems tour
- Firestar: builders of maneuvering rockets
- Take sailplane rides in high-performance gliders from Southern California Soaring Academy
- Hear about General Atomics Unmanned Aerospace Systems
- Learn about the bold Perlan near-space 90,000 foot MSL glider flight
- Share dinner and a fascinating evening discussion with aviation great Dick Rutan
- Plane Crazy Fly-in and static displays
- And much more…
You and your guests are invited to join us and your fellow California aviators for an exciting weekend full of camaraderie, exclusive tours, exciting demonstrations and riveting speakers.
Lodging. Mention “CalPilots” for a special event rate at the Mariah Country Inn and Suites (map link). You can contact the Mariah Inn through their website, by phone at 1-866-MARIAH1, or by email to Manager Kathy Benson at email@example.com.
Registration. Cost for the entire event is just $35 per person and includes Saturday lunch and dinner. Space is limited, so be sure to indicate your interest in attending by completing the form below. We will keep you updated by email with the schedule of events and other important information. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you in Mojave on October 19, 20 and 21!
Visit http://www.CalPilots.org for registration.