This week on The Space Show with David Livingston…
1. Monday, August 6, 2011 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5:30 PM CDT): We welcome back DENNIS WINGO to discuss his blog article on lunar economic development. Please read http://denniswingo.wordpress.com/2012/07/16/changing-the-conversation-about-the-economic-development-of-the-moon.
2. Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 7-8:30 PM PDT (10-11:30 PM EDT, 9-10:30 PM CDT): No show today as I am doing California Space Day with the AIAA.
3. Thursday, August 9, 2012, 9:30-10:30 AM PDT (12:30-1:30 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1PM CDT): This is our AIAA program for Space 2012 in Pasadena, CA. Our guests are TREVOR SORENSEN and JEFF LAUBE.
4. Friday, August 10, 2012, 9:30-11 AM PDT (12:30-2 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1PM CDT): We welcome back BRIAN WEEDEN of The Secure World Foundation to discuss space economics. Here is one of his recent Space Review articles: www.thespacereview.com/article/2093/1.
5. Sunday, August 12, 2012.,12-1:30 PM PDT (3-4:30 PM EDT, 2-3:30 PM CDT):No show as I am at the SmallSat Conference in Logan, Utah.