The Tauri Group report, Suborbital Reusable Vehicles: A 10-Year Forecast of Market Demand, will be the subject of a House hearing today at 2 p.m. EDT/11 a.m. PDT.
The hearing will be webcast live here.
House Committee on Science, Space and Technology
Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics
The Emerging Commercial Suborbital Reusable Launch Vehicle Market
- Ms. Carissa Christensen, Managing Partner, The Tauri Group
- Dr. Alan Stern, Chairman, Suborbital Applications Researchers Group
- Mr. George Whitesides, CEO and President, Virgin Galactic LLC
- Mr. Bretton Alexander, Director, Business Development and Strategy, Blue Origin
- Mr. Andrew Nelson, Chief Operating Officer, XCOR Aerospace
- Dr. Stephan R. McCandliss, Research Professor, The Johns Hopkins University