This week on The Space Show with David Livingston:
1. Monday, July 30, 2011 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5:30 PM CDT): We welcome SUSAN HOLDEN MARTIN, Executive Director of The Mars Society. Ms. Martin will update us regarding the upcoming convention and more.
2. Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 7-8:30 PM PDT (10-11:30 PM EDT, 9-10:30 PM CDT): We welcome RICHARD DAVID, CEO of New Space Global, LLC to tell us about his company, NewSpace company evaluations, and more. Check them out at www.newspaceglobal.com.
3. Thursday, August 2, 2012, 9:30-11 AM PDT (12:30-2 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1PM CDT): We welcome back TIM PICKENS. Tim has engaged in new space opportunities and has much to tell and update us with regarding space and related matters.
4. Friday, August 3 2012, 9:30-11 AM PDT (12:30-2 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1PM CDT): We welcome CRISTINA CHAPLAIN of the GAO to discuss DOD Space, NASA, and Missile Defense.
5. Sunday, August 5, 2012.,12-1:30 PM PDT (3-4:30 PM EDT, 2-3:30 PM CDT):We welcome DR. JAMES SCHIER of NASA for a discussion about NASA’s Human Space Flight (HSF) Architecture Team, the future deep space exploration architecture, the Space Communications and Navigation (SCaN) Program and plans for the future evolution of NASA’s three space communications networks as well as commercial space development. Dr. Schier is also a docent at the National Air & Space Museum.