The International Astronautical Federation’s (IAF) Entrepreneurship and Investment Committee (EIC) in cooperation with the Space Generation Advisory Council (SGAC) challenges young minds to think about the future, past and present of Entrepreneurship and Investment within the Space Sector and submit their views and analysis to this competition.
The content of papers may address any characteristics of Entrepreneurship and Investment in the Space Sector that you might regard as particularly interesting or important. Questions addressed may include:
- What are the historic and/or current definitions and examples of entrepreneurship and investment?
- What are the historic and/or current definitions and examples of public-private partnership models?
- What are the real or perceived barriers, obstacles, or opportunities of entrepreneurship and investment?
- What are the real or perceived factors that influence behaviors and public perceptions of entrepreneurs and investors?
- Other topics can include a critical analysis of historical analogies comparing the development of past industries (e.g. other modes of transportation or other non-transportation industries) and the emerging commercial space industry.
For more information, click here.