The week on The Space Show with David Livingston….
1. Monday, June 4, 2011 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5:30 PM CDT): I am taking a personal day, no show today.
2. Tuesday, June 5, 2012, 7-8:30 PM PDT (10:0-11:30 PM EDT, 9-7:30 PM CDT): Brian Shiro and Dr. Friedemann Freund will discuss the sun and Earth’s seismic/geophysical activity, plus the uses of space resources for analysis and more.
3. Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 2-3 PM PDT (5-6 PM EDT, 4-5 PM CDT): We welcome back Larry Williams regarding COTS, SpaceX, and more.
4. Friday, June 8, 2012, 9:30-11 AM PDT (12:30-2 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1PM CDT): We welcome back Dr. Nader Elhefnawy regarding his Space Review articles, particularly his March 26, 2012 article, “Why we fall for the hype: contextualizing our thought on space warfare.” See www.thespacereview.com/article/2052/1.
5. Sunday, June 10, 2012.,12-1:30 PM PDT (3-4:30 PM EDT, 2-3:30 PM CDT): Dr. William (Bill) Rowe returns with important new information regarding space medicine and more.