This week on The Space Show….
1. Monday, April 30, 2011 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5:30 PM CDT): We welcome the return of Bob Zimmerman to the program to discuss space news and space current events.
2. Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 9:30-10:30 AM PDT (12:30-1:30 PM EDT, 11:30AM-12:30 PM CDT): Gen. Bob Dickman of AIAA and the IAF Executive Director, Dr. Christian Feichtinger joins us to discuss the upcoming Global Space Exploration Conference, May 22-24 in Washington, D.C.
3. Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 7-8:30 PM PDT (10:0-11:30 PM EDT, 9-7:30 PM CDT): We welcome back former NASA astronaut Rusty Schweickart to discuss planetary defense and specifically 2011 AG, the highest probability impact we have in the ‘system.
4. Friday, May 4, 2012, 9:30-11 AM PDT (12:30-2 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1PM CDT): We welcome back Ken Davidian, Director of Research at Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Commercial Space Transportation & the Chair of the Entrepreneurship & Investment Committee at International Astronautical Federation.
5. Sunday, May 6, 2012., 12-1:30 PM PDT (3-4:30 PM EDT, 2-3:30 PM CDT) CLASSROOM: This is a Space Show Classroom Program & will be archived on The Space Show Classroom blog as well as the traditional Space Show archive sites. This program focuses in on the NASA microgravity/bisphosphonate study. Our guests include the study researchers Dr. Tom Lang and Dr. Adrian LeBlanc. I am joined by technical advisor and co-host Dr. John Jurist.