A video of the â€œMoon, Mars, Asteroids: Where to Go First for Resources?â€ panel discussion held duringÂ the Space Studies Institute’s Space Manufacturing 14 conference in Silicon Valley. Moderated by tech investor Esther Dyson, the discussion included:
- Prof. Mike Aâ€™Hearn, University of Maryland, Dept. of Astronomy
- Prof. Greg Baiden, Penguin Automated Systems
- Mark Sonter, Asteroid Enterprises Pty Ltd
- Prof. John Lewis, Space Studies Institute
- Dr. Paul Spudis, Lunar and Planetary Institute
- Jeff Greason, XCOR Aerospace.