Ah, springtime in Washington.
The sun is shining. Cherry blossoms are blooming. And the Nats are losing.
Now we can add one more thing to spring in the big D.C.: rich people floating.
If you’ve got $5K to spare, you can experience microgravity aboard Zero-G specially outfitted 727, G-FORCE ONE, on April 3. The company will fly parabolic flights out of Washington Dulles International Airport on that day.
ZERO-G guests will receive:
- Pre-flight training to maximize their ZERO-G Experience
- Private transportation to/from Dulles Airport
- ZERO-G flight suit and patch
- Personal photography by a world-class photographer
- Post-flight re-gravitation party
- Weightless flight award certificate
- Branded ZERO-G gifts
- The chance to experience the rare and exalted state of weightlessness
ZERO-G flights are priced at $4,950 per seat plus tax.
For reservations, visit www.GoZeroG.com