This week in The Space Review:
- Christopher Stone looks at American efforts to reform its export laws and the impact on the space industry.
- Jeff Foust reports on the campaign to reverse NASA’s decision to retire the space shuttle.
- Taylor Dinerman argues that Mike Griffin’s biggest mistake was not in building Constellation but in how he marketed it.
- Michael Huang wonders why President Barack Obama chose tax day for his space summit in Florida.
- Jeff Foust reviews a Anousheh Ansari’s memoir about her life and space tourism flight.