This week in The Space Review:
- Jeff Foust explores some of the issues related to proposed policy changes at NASA.
- Former NASA astronaut and associate administrator Scott Horowitz explains why the Ares I is the right vehicle for NASA’s future.
- Taylor Dinerman discusses why Congress will try to save the Ares program.
- Edward Ellegood proposes a way for interested states to lobby for the development of a heavy-lift vehicle.
- Ryan Kobrick reviews the documentary â€œSpace Touristsâ€.
- Yousaf Butt concludes his two-part examination of the threat of electromagnetic pulse (EMP) by describing the threat posed by geomagnetic storms triggered by solar activity.