OFFICIAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION
The 13th Annual FAA Commercial Space Transportation Conference will be held on Wednesdayâ€“Thursday, 10â€“11 February 2010, at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, Virginia.
Conference panel sessions, designed to amplify the conference theme of “Igniting the Space Economy,” have been categorized into three tracks: Commercial Space Technologies, Commercial Space Business, and Commercial Space Regulatory Concerns.
Keynote speakers for the conference include FAA Administrator Randy Babbitt (confirmed), NASA Administrator Charles Bolden, Jr. (confirmed), and Commander for U.S. Air Force Space Command, Gen C. Robert Kehler (confirmed).
Specific panel sessions include:
- Safety Related Enabling Technologies, moderated by Nick Demidovich, FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation
- Future Technologies, moderated by Kyu Hwang, FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation
- Investment in Innovation, moderated by Paul Eckert, The Boeing Company
- COTS/ISS CRS: Launching Into the Future, moderated by Chuck Larsen, FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation
- Accident Planning, moderated by Robert S. Dickman, AIAA
- Regulatory Role of Enabling the Space Economy, moderated by Ken Wong, FAA Office of Commercial Space Transportation
- and many more.
â€œWe Have Ignitionâ€ for…
- Blazing New Ideas
- High Energy Speakers
- Enlightening Policymakers
- Firing Up Your Network
- Panels to Kindle Your Imagination
- Hot Technologies
Attendees can register at the AIAA website.