David Livingston has the following guests on The Space Show this week:
1. The Monday, August 3, 2009, 2-3:30 PM PDT Program Dr. Eric Davis and Marc Millis, editors of “Frontiers of Propulsion Science” published by AIAA.
2. The Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 7-8:30 PM PDT welcomes Lt. Len Johnson to the show regarding the St. Andrews Rocket Team ORION Project.
3. The First Wednesday Program, August 5 , 2009, 9:30-11:00 AM PDT welcomes Dr. Bernard Foing of the European Space Agency (ESA) to the show to discuss Smart-1 highlights, and future lunar exploration (global robotic village and international lunar bases.
4. The Second Wednesday Program, August 5 , 2009, 2-3:30 PM PDT welcomes Eric Daniels and Margaret Lau of the California Space Authority to discuss the new program, French Aerospace Valley Association.
5. The Thursday, August 6, 2009 9:30-11:30 AM PDT Program welcomes Mark Hempsell of Reaction Engines Company in the UK to the show.