In The Space Review this week….
- Jeff Foust looks at progress in both suborbital and orbital space tourism.
- John McGowan questions whether the private sector can afford the breakthroughs needed for affordable orbital travel.
- Dwayne Day looks at where U.S. civilian space policy is heading (first of two parts).
- Taylor Dinerman argues that India and the United States should work together to develop space-based solar power solutions.
- Jeff Foust reviews a book that looks at what China and India are up to in space.