SPACE FOUNDATION PRESS RELEASES
Millionaut Richard Garriott and Futron CEO Joe Fuller, Jr. are among speakers who have confirmed for Space Business Forum: New York on June 4 in New York City.
The event, sponsored by the Space Foundation in association with Toffler Associates at the Hilton New York Hotel, will provide financial analysts, investment bankers, institutional advisors, venture capitalists, insurers, and others from the financial community with the opportunity to engage in meaningful dialogue with space industry leaders.
The list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Gen. Victor E. Renuart, USAF, commander, United States Northern Command
- Gary E. Payton, deputy under secretary of the Air Force for Space Programs
- Thomas B. Pickens, III, president and chief executive officer, Astrotech Corporation
- Eric C. Anderson, co-founder, president and chief executive officer, Space Adventures
- Anita Antenucci, managing director, Houlihan Lokey
- Hoyt Davidson, managing member, Near Earth, LLC
- Joe Fuller, Jr., president and CEO, Futron Corporation
- Richard Garriott, private space traveler
- Kenneth Gordon, president and chief executive officer, Antelum Capital Partners, LLC
- Steven Kenney, partner, Toffler Associates
- Lon Levin, president, SkySeven Ventures
- Gwynne Shotwell, president, SpaceX
- Heidi Wood, managing director and senior equity analyst for aerospace, defense and defense electronics, Morgan Stanley
- Maureen E. Wylie, chief financial officer, NOAA
Participants who register for the event by May 15 will receive a $200 discount and special advance electronic version of the Space Foundation’s The Space Report 2009: The Authoritative Guide to Global Space Activity.